Kinesiology sessions or “balances” are gentle and nurturing and through muscle testing we can communicate to you where the cause of your body’s disharmony is coming from, which inturn has a profound and permanent shift in consciousness enabling your mind, body and spirit to naturally heal itself and for you to thrive as your true soul desires you to – in true alignment with the universe around you.
In the initial session you will complete a client intake form which covers areas such as current and past emotional, mental and physical health as well as your occupation, family makeup and history, lifestyle, diet, sleep and exercise habits. Then we sit and chat so I really get to know you and understand your circumstances, life situation and what is going on for you in your world including any emotional stressors, physical symptoms, pain, stress or dis-ease you may be experiencing in your life and convert these into the emotions you are feeling. We then discuss how you would like to feel in the current circumstances and transform the negative emotions into positive emotions and create a positive powerful intention or goal that you would like to work on and achieve in the session.
Once we have established the outcome, goal or intention you would like to achieve (ie. emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, health related, etc), if in clinic you lie on a massage table, face up and fully clothed. Then an arm indicator muscle is used (or I surrogate muscle test if having an online session) to tap into the subconscious mind to assess and provide feedback on the bodies response to different stressors, thoughts, emotions, attitudes and other information tested. We determine which area of the body is a priority to work with and where the imbalance lies in your bodies energetic system including Element, Meridian, Chakra, Gland, Aura or other area. Your subconscious mind then provides feedback as to your best balancing technique, portal, remedy or support you require to bring your body, mind and spirit into balance and equilibrium allowing your subconscious to process emotions and your energy to naturally heal itself to achieve your desired outcome, goal or intention.
Kinesiologists do not diagnose, treat, prescribe or cure symptoms, stress or disease, we are simply raising consciousness to your greatest potential to allow your energy to flow through your entire body which enables your body to activate healing on all levels – healing and thriving are your innate nature and beauty.
There are hundreds of different kinesiology balances which your body, through muscle reflex testing, will determine the balance that is right for you right now. Because your body guides the session, what comes up will be exactly what YOU need and are ready to work on to put your body back into balance and to achieve your intention along with clearing any underlying stress. Kinesiology allows you to let go and unconditionally love yourself from a beautiful heart space.
Denise uses many unique, specialised and empowering Kinesiology balancing techniques and modes from years’ of clinical and teaching experience. Here are just a few of the more common Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology techniques:
- Five Element Balancing ~ Fire | Earth | Metal | Water | Wood
- Meridian Balancing ~ Central | Governing | Stomach | Spleen | Heart | Small Intestine | Bladder | Kidney | Pericardium | Triple Warmer | Gall Bladder | Liver | Lung | Large Intestine
- Chakra Healing ~ Base | Sacral | Solar Plexus | Heart | Throat | Third Eye | Crown
- Transpersonal Chakras ~ Earth Star | Causal | Soul Star | Stellar Gateway | Universal | Divine Gateway
- Gland harmonising ~ Adrenals | Gonads | Pancreas | Thymus | Thyroid | Pituitary | Pineal
- Aura Balancing ~ Etheric Body | Emotional Body | Mental Body | Astral Body | Etheric Template | Celestial Body | Ketheric Template
- Eight Extraordinary Meridians
- LifeLine Technique ~ Connection | See/Feel/Hear Challenge | Core Limiting Beliefs | B.O.M.B. | Triad | Power Centre | Spirit Protection Reflex | Cycles | Expression Channels | Holding Patterns | GAP |
- Connection to your senses – Smell, Taste, Touch, See, Hear, Intuit.
- Energetic Balances ~ Addiction | Adrenal stress | Attachment | Attitude | Avoidance | Behaviour Barometer | Belief Systems | Blood Sugar | Brain Points | Cleansing | Compulsive Behaviours | Entity | Eye Modes | Figure Eights | Fixations | Food Sensitivities | Grounding | Hidden | Love | Map of Consciousness | Mirror | Money | Negative Energy Fields | Oxygen | Pattern | Reactivity | Sabotage Programs | Self-esteem | Self-image | Spirals | Suppression | Surrogacy | TMJ | Toxic | Universe Connection
How often do I need a Kinesiology Session?
This totally depends on you, how long you have had the symptoms/stress and how quickly your body responds to the session. Generally we suggest clients come back or connect online for kinesiology sessions two weeks after their first initial session to keep working on the stressors so the balance continues to hold and so you feel continuous support. A further session is normally 2-3 weeks after the second appointment and then further sessions 4-6 weekly thereafter until the stressors have cleared and you feel balanced, in control and able to manage your own healing independently.
Generally we recommend three to five kinesiology sessions to clear a particular stress or imbalance and to get to the root cause of the stress creating the imbalance. It is like an onion – we lovingly and supportively slowly peel back each layer of the onion, healing each layer before we move onto the next. You will likely feel a shift in your energy, mind, body and spirit after on session.
Every-body is different and responds differently to a kinesiology session, so you will need to guide how you feel after a session and we can discuss when you would like follow up sessions to support your mind, body and soul.
Most people end up incorporating Kinesiology sessions into their ongoing health routine on a 4-6 weekly basis to keep them feeling uplifted, empowered, free from stress, relaxed in the body, healthy, happy and positive.