Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology Course Training Manual
ACCREDITED KINESIOLOGY COURSE STUDENT MANUAL
Created and developed by Denise Robinson, this Kinesiology training manual is a complete and comprehensive student manual covering the fundamentals of the body’s intricate meridian energy system.
This manual is used in our accredited ‘Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology’ course as part of our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology modality. It was created by Denise based on her years of clinical and teaching experience as a Kinesiology Practitioner, Course Author, Trainer, Instructor and Mentor.
- Comprehensive detail on the 14 meridians that exist in the body and what they govern physically and emotionally
- Locations of the 14 meridian lines in the body – Central, Governing, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, Gall Bladder, Liver, Lung, Large Intestine
- Related organs, organ energy, element, peak hours of day, paired organ, colour, physical branches, attributes and the function of each meridian
- How to test and identify when a meridian is out of balance using muscle reflex testing and alarm points
- Finger modes for meridian/acupressure points and all correction healing remedies
- Powerful acupressure points – Yuan Source Points, Luo Connecting Points, Jing Well Points, Accumulation Points, Association Points, Tonification Points, Sedation Points, Influential Points and Master Points.
- Natural healing remedies to bring the meridians back into alignment – meridian lines; acupressure points; neuro-emotional reflex points; essential oils; crystals; colour; sound; flower essences; nutrition; affirmations; activities/spiritual practices; shamanic healing tools; emotional stress release; oracle/healing cards; nature’s healing chi.
- All about the ‘Eight Extraordinary Meridians’ and how to balance them.
- Full step-by-step Balancing Protocol
- Client Session Sheet Template
- A comprehensive guide to the body’s meridian energy system.
- Colour manual, easy to understand and navigate, with over 150 pages of content.
- A deep understanding to the power and chi of the Meridians and all they behold and easily being able to determine imbalance in meridians/organs and balance effectively.
- How to balance the 14 meridians and 8 extras with profound acupressure points and natural healing remedies.
- Prepares you with a solid foundation in the body’s meridian energy system, to then continue your journey along the Kinesiology pathway with other Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology accredited courses.
Perfect resource for:
- Kinesiology Practitioners
- Kinesiology Students
- Natural Therapists
- Shiatsu Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Energy workers
- Anyone who has an interest in Meridians and Kinesiology!
Click on the additional images on this product page to view the Manual’s contents pages.
If you are interested in learning more about this manual and Kinesiology, we offer an accredited course called ‘Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology’ course as part of our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology modality.
|Dimensions||30 × 22 × 2 cm|