Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character Kinesiology Course Training Manual
ACCREDITED KINESIOLOGY COURSE STUDENT MANUAL
Created and developed by Denise Robinson, this Kinesiology training manual is a complete and comprehensive student manual covering the fundamentals of the Five Elements of Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood in nature and in the body.
This manual is used in our accredited ‘Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character‘ course as part of our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology modality. It was created by Denise based on her years of clinical and teaching experience as a Kinesiology Practitioner, Course Author, Trainer, Instructor and Mentor.
- Comprehensive detail on the Five Elements that exist in nature and in the body and what they govern physically and emotionally
- Law of the Five Elements and application of powerful acupressure points
- All about the Five Elements including: essence, meridians, organs, sense, tissue, fluid, appearance, expression, spirit/psyches, emotions, feeling, ways of reacting, basic need, spiritual issue, virtues, way to correct imbalance, physical indications of imbalance, emotional/spiritual indications of balance and imbalance.
- The Five Elements in Nature: movement, season, climate, developmental stage, colour, taste/flavour, odour/scent, time of day, direction, planet, grain.
- Constitutional profiling information
- Muscle reflex testing to using the Hara to determine Element imbalance
- Natural healing remedies to bring the elements back into equilibrium – element acupressure points; essential oils; element balancing oils & sprays; crystals; colour; sound; flower essences; nutrition; affirmations; activities/spiritual practices; emotional stress release; oracle/healing cards; nature’s healing chi.
- Constitutional Profiling Session Sheet
- Full step-by-step Balancing Protocol
- Client Session Sheet Template
- A comprehensive guide to the Five Elements
- Colour manual, easy to understand and navigate, with over 110 pages of content
- How to balance the Five Elements in the body.
- Understanding the Five Element Constitutions.
- Prepares you with a solid foundation in the Five Elements, to then continue your journey along the Kinesiology pathway with other Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology accredited courses.
Perfect resource for:
- Kinesiology Practitioners
- Kinesiology Students
- Natural Therapists
- Shiatsu Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Energy workers
- Anyone who has an interest in the Five Elements and Kinesiology!
Click on the additional images on this product page to view the Manual’s contents pages.
If you are interested in learning more about this manual and Kinesiology, we offer an accredited course called ‘Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character’ course as part of our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology modality.
|Dimensions||30 × 22 × 2 cm|