Kineasy Intro Course Training Manual
ACCREDITED KINESIOLOGY COURSE STUDENT MANUAL
Created and developed by Denise Robinson, this Kinesiology training manual is a complete and comprehensive student manual covering the fundamentals of Kinesiology.
This manual is used in our accredited Kinesiology course ‘Kineasy Intro Course’ as part of our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology modality. It was created by Denise based on her years of clinical and teaching experience as a Kinesiology Practitioner, Course Author, Trainer, Instructor and Mentor.
- What is Kinesiology
- Muscle testing procedure
- Muscle testing pre-checks – Hydration, Central Meridian Energy, Switching Points, Body Polarity, Ionisation, Thymus Energy
- Connection Points
- Specific Fingers Modes
- How to set goals and intentions in an Emotions and Metaphysical format
- Natural healing remedies – crystals, essential oils, wellbeing balancing oils, flower essences, sound, colour, oracle cards, clearing spray, affirmations, emotional stress release
- Full step-by-step Balancing Protocol
- Client Session Sheet Template
- Different ways to perform self-testing
- A comprehensive introduction to the amazing world of Kinesiology.
- Colour manual, easy to understand and navigate, with over 60 pages of content.
- Provides you with a strong understanding of muscle testing and profound healing remedies.
- Starts you on your Kinesiology path and being able to balance the body’s energy.
- Prepares you with a solid foundation in Kinesiology, to then continue your journey along the Kinesiology pathway with other Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology accredited courses.
Perfect resource for:
- Kinesiology Practitioners
- Kinesiology Students
- Natural Therapists
- Shiatsu Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Energy workers
- Anyone who has an interest in Kinesiology!
Click on the additional images on this product page to view the Manual’s contents pages.
If you are interested in learning more about this manual and Kinesiology, we offer an accredited introductory course called ‘Kineasy Intro Course’ as part of our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology modality.
|Dimensions||30 × 22 × 2 cm|