Five Element & Meridian Emotions Wall Chart
FIRE | EARTH | METAL | WATER | WOOD
CENTRAL | GOVERNING | STOMACH | SPLEEN | HEART | SMALL INTESTINE | BLADDER | KIDNEY | PERICARDIUM | TRIPLE WARMER | GALL BLADDER | LIVER | LUNG | LARGE INTESTINE
This unique chart was loving created and designed by Denise Robinson, inspired by her love of Kinesiology, the Five Elements, Meridians and the emotional connections of these to the Mind, Body & Soul.
Denise has been researching the Five Elements and 14 Meridians since writing her two accredited Kinesiology courses ‘Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character’ and ‘Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology’ in 2007. She has used her years of clinical and teaching experience as a Kinesiology Practitioner, Course Author, Trainer, Instructor and Mentor to bring this chart to life, loaded with in-depth and profound emotions.
- Total 1,440 emotions
- 120 emotions for each of the Five Elements – Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood
- 60 emotions for each of the 14 Meridians – Central, Governing, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, Gall Bladder, Liver, Lung, Large Intestine
- Related Season for each Element
- Related Essence for each Element
- Related peak times of day for each Meridian
- Element & Meridian colour coded
- Lush fern forest background
- High quality professionally colour printed & gloss laminated
- Size: B1 – 707 mm high x 1000 mm wide
- Easily find the involved emotion for an imbalanced or balanced Element or Meridian.
- Gain insight and depth to a client’s physical symptoms and emotional stressors by establishing the core emotions online.
- Tap into the client’s subconscious by using muscle reflex testing to determine the most appropriate emotion to work with in a Kinesiology session, balance or energy clearing.
- Deepen understanding that every emotion in life and on this chart can be perceived as either positive or negative based on the client’s interpretation of it. A great question to ask a client regarding any emotion is: “What does this mean to you?” The answers always lies within.
Perfect resource for:
- Kinesiology Practitioners
- Kinesiology Students
- Shiatsu Therapists
- Natural Therapists
- Yoga Teachers
- Energy workers
- Anyone who loves and works with the Five Elements and intricate Meridian channels!
If you are interested in learning more about this chart and the Five Elements or the Meridians, we offer ‘Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character’ and ‘Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology’ courses as part of our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology modality.
If you are not familiar with Kinesiology and how to muscle test and would like to learn more about this fascinating subject, we offer an empowering two day beginners Kinesiology course ‘Kineasy Intro Course‘.
|Dimensions||50 × 42 × 5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.