Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology Masterclass
In this 4-hour fast paced online Kinesiology ‘Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology’ Masterclass we will delve into the bodies very intricate emotional and physical channels called Meridians. This Masterclass is based on the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology (EMK) Accredited Course ‘Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology‘ and was created and designed by Denise Robinson for Kinesiology Practitioners (or for EMK Students or Practitioners who are wanting to refresh their skills) to dive in and take an in-depth look at the 14 Meridians in the body including the physical and emotional connections, acupressure points along the meridian lines and everything that they are connected to. Plus you will learn how to muscle test for imbalance and correct using simple and effective healing techniques and remedies.
The meridians are energetically connected to all our vital organs so when pain, stress or dis-ease enters the body, the Chi or energy of our organs and meridians is disturbed. This rich and fulfilling masterclass provides deep knowledge of the meridians, including their function and relationship with the organs, emotional attributes, physical relevance and metaphors to relate to your body and life.
This is a powerful Kinesiology Masterclass packed full of pages and pages of in-depth formation, and opens your perspective to be always listening to your body and learning the lessons it is speaking to you with. This masterclass strongly builds an appreciation and understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine and the body’s amazing and intricate meridian energy system and chi life force which is invaluable when working with clients.
This Online Kinesiology Masterclass covers a large component of the content in the accompanying Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology course training manual including:
- Locations of the 14 meridian lines in the body – Central, Governing, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, Gall Bladder, Liver, Lung, Large Intestine
- Related organs, organ energy, element, peak hours of day, paired organ, colour, physical branches, attributes and the function of each meridian in detail
- Emotional and Physical indications of an imbalanced and balanced meridian
- How to test and identify when a meridian is out of balance using muscle reflex testing and alarm points
- Quick refresher of finger modes for meridian/acupressure points and all correction healing remedies
- Meridian healing remedy information and use: Meridian lines; Acupressure points; Neuro-Emotional reflex points; Essential Oils; Crystals; Colour; Sound; Flower Essences; Nutrition; Affirmations; Activities/Spiritual Practices; Shamanic Healing Tools; Emotional Stress Release (ESR); Oracle/Healing Cards; Nature’s Healing Chi; plus more if time permits!
- Walk through the full step by step Meridian Balancing Protocol and Session Sheet Template.
- A practical demonstration video is also available and may be shown, if required, to highlight various techniques in the Kinesiology Balancing Protocol.
The prerequisite for this Online Kinesiology Masterclass is its accompanying Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology Course Training Manual. This clear, detailed, comprehensive and easy to use step-by-step 150+ page manual is the guidebook used in this Masterclass. If you don’t already have this training manual, please ensure you click the button below to be directed to the shop to purchase the manual separately to enrolling in the Masterclass and please allow two weeks for postage.
Denise has been researching the Meridians for 15 years and has been teaching her accredited Kinesiology Course ‘Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology‘ (formerly ‘Emotional Meridian Harmony Kinesiology’) since 2007, plus she has created unique specific Element Balancing Sprays and Oils to work with the Five Elements and Meridian Channels within the body. From her love of discovering emotions connected to the energy of the body she has also created a unique large format Five Element & Meridian Emotions Chart which includes 1,440 emotions researched over her years as a Kinesiology Practitioner and Trainer.
She looks forward to sharing her love of Meridians and the extensive and powerful healing energy that lives within these incredible emotional channels with you.