Mastery of the Five Elements Masterclass
In this 4-hour fast paced online Kinesiology ‘Mastery of the Five Elements’ Masterclass we will delve into the incredible Traditional Chinese Medicine Five Elements – Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood both in nature and in the body. This Masterclass is based on the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology (EMK) Accredited Course ‘Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character‘ and was created and designed by Denise Robinson for Kinesiology Practitioners (or for EMK Students or Practitioners who are wanting to refresh their skills) to dive in and take an in-depth look at the Five Elements in the body including the physical and emotional connections and how to muscle test for imbalance and correct using simple and effective healing techniques and remedies.
This is a fun, light-hearted Kinesiology Masterclass packed full of in-depth information and content that everyone would benefit from knowing and understanding. After all, we all are connected to Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood Elements in nature, in some way and nature really does hold the key to healing and understanding the Universe we live in.
This Online Kinesiology Masterclass covers a large component of the content in the accompanying Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character Kinesiology course training manual including:
- Yin and Yang
- The Law of the Five Elements including Cycles, Relationships and Interactions of the Five Elements
- The Five Elements in Nature: movement, season, climate, developmental stage, colour, taste/flavour, odour/scent, time of day, direction, planet, grain.
- In depth look and understanding of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Five Elements (Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood): essence, meridians, organs, sense, tissue, fluid, appearance, expression, spirit/psyches, emotions, feeling, ways of reacting, basic need, spiritual issue, virtues, way to correct imbalance, physical indications of imbalance, emotional/spiritual indications of balance and imbalance.
- All about the Hara and its relationship to the body including how to test and identify when an Element is imbalanced through use of the bodies beautiful Hara using muscle reflex testing
- Quick refresher of finger modes for all correction healing remedies
- Focus on Element Acupressure points (ie. Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood points) with an accompanying chart which includes point meanings – these points provide deep healing, energy, grounding, balance, relaxation and flow, direction, strength, power and transformation. These can be a balance in themselves!
- Element healing remedy information and use: Element Acupressure points; Essential Oils; Element Balancing Oils & Sprays; Crystals; Colour; Sound; Flower Essences; Nutrition; Affirmations; Activities/Spiritual Practices; Shamanic Healing Tools; Emotional Stress Release (ESR); Oracle/Healing Cards; Energy healing; Nature’s Healing Chi; Plus more!
- Walk through the full step by step Five Element Balancing Protocol and Session Sheet Template.
- A practical demonstration video is also available and may be shown, if required, to highlight various techniques in the Kinesiology Balancing Protocol.
The prerequisite for this Online Kinesiology Masterclass is its accompanying Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character Kinesiology Course Training Manual. This clear, detailed, comprehensive and easy to use step-by-step 120+ page manual is the guidebook used in this Masterclass. If you don’t already have this training manual, please ensure you click the button below to be directed to the shop to purchase the manual separately to enrolling in the Masterclass and please allow two weeks for postage.
Denise has been researching the Five Elements for 15 years and has been teaching her accredited Kinesiology Course ‘Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character‘ since 2007, plus she has created unique specific Element Balancing Sprays and Oils to work with the Five Elements within the body and the Universe around us. From her love of discovering emotions connected to the energy of the body she has also created a unique large format Five Element & Meridian Emotions Chart which includes 1,440 emotions researched over her years as a Kinesiology Practitioner and Trainer.
She looks forward to sharing her passion of the Five Elements and their emotional connections with you plus the beauty that lives in each Element which in turn lives within each of us.