Map of Consciousness & Brain Balancing Masterclass
In this 90 minute Online Kinesiology ‘Map of Consciousness & Brain Balancing’ Masterclass, you will learn all about the Map of Consciousness created by Dr. David Hawkins which empowers us by letting us know where we stand in our current state of growth and assists us to calibrate our level of consciousness. Denise will share her own custom designed map and meanings of the 17 levels of consciousness and how to work with this powerful system in a Kinesiology framework. We will also delve into varied brain balancing protocols from cross patterning, reactivity, fixations and other techniques to ensure the brain remains balanced and integrated in a Kinesiology session.
In this Masterclass, Denise will go through the different balancing protocols and what they mean for clients when they test up to balance and how to relate the information to your client in metaphysical language that connects beautifully to them and their current circumstances and stressors that you are working with. This Masterclass is packed full of in-depth balancing protocols and metaphysical information that will enhance your Kinesiology practice and sessions.
Here is what we will be covering:
- Brain Points – where they are, what they do and how to use them in a session
- Map of Consciousness – developed by Dr. David Hawkins, his incredible map compares Power vs Force and uses a scale from 0-1000 which takes us through the levels from shame and fear to love and the ultimate… enlightenment, with many other stages along the way. Denise has created her own unique and colourful Map of Consciousness chart plus meanings for each level of the 17 levels of consciousness which she will share with you and explain how to use in a Kinesiology session. This process is fascinating, intriguing and powerful.
- F/O Holding – what it is, plus when and how to best use them
- Left and right sides of the Brain & Body – information on the different hemispheres of the brain and how to integrate into a Kinesiology session
- Cross Patterning – how to use to balance disconnection in areas of the brain and between the brain and body
- Reactivity – how to determine different types of reactivity in your client’s energy and balance it
- Fixations – how to clear when a client is fixated on a particular issue, circumstance, person, outcome, only seeing black/white, etc.
- Grounding – why it is so important and how to do
- Walk & Breathe – what it does and when to use in a session
Plus you will also receive a Map of Consciousness, the meanings of the 17 levels of consciousness, plus step-by-step balancing protocols for each balance and all the metaphysical information in an easy to use PDF document.
To purchase any of our beautiful products used in any of our workshops or courses which include our Chakra Emotions Chart, Five Element & Meridian Emotions Chart, Crystal Reference Chart, Essential Oil Chart, Colour Therapy Chart, Sprays & Oils or Kinesiology Course Training Manuals please click on the highlighted words or icons below to be directed to the shop.