Mind, Body, Soul Kinesiology Business Mentoring Workshop
These supportive kinesiology business mentoring workshops are sessions that run in a small group environment.
This is your chance to ask questions and gain knowledge directly from Denise Robinson, successful kinesiology business owner, practitioner, course author and accredited kinesiology instructor & trainer, about anything you want to know about how to build and run a successful Kinesiology business.
During the workshop, we will spend time covering a range of different kinesiology topics from clinic practices, client engagement, sessions and protocols, business management, marketing, administration requirements and so much more! Denise feels privileged to have assisted well over 50 very talented Kinesiologists from students to the experienced Kinesiologists to get their business structure in place, know their market, show their authentic self and have a successful growing kinesiology practice.
The benefits of our Mind, Body, Soul Kinesiology Business Mentoring Workshops are:
- Identifying blocks and letting go of limiting belief systems that are holding you back from having a successful, profitable and expanding full-time kinesiology business.
- Knowing who you want to be as a Kinesiology practitioner and showing your authentic self.
- Bringing together all of your various balances, learning tools, techniques, remedies, modalities and style of treating into one cohesive system for a smooth flowing session. Especially suitable for those that have come directly out of a college environment who feel lost as to where to start and require practical hands on client experience, knowledge, support and guidance to take the next step to bridge everything together and know you can achieve getting your business up and running.
- Ability to connect on a deep level with clients, tap into emotions and build rapport and trust.
- Feeling inspired, motivated and passionate about your business and your path moving forward .
Participants will enhance their skills as a professional Kinesiology practitioner and/or be supported as Kinesiology students through the final stages of their studies and will be given the opportunity to openly discuss any challenges that may have arisen from their sessions or in their business. Through group discussion and specific constructive feedback from the mentor, participants will have the opportunity to refine their kinesiology balances and skills and continue to learn, grow and thrive as a practitioner.
As part of this process participants will also be embarking on a self-discovery journey where they will be focusing on their own goals and outcomes in relation to their Kinesiology practice. There will be individual reflection time, group discussion and advice and guidance from Denise whereby participants are encouraged to take notes and work towards their own individual outcomes whilst also benefiting from group brainstorming discussions.
Denise is excited to be able to mentor you on your journey to being a successful inspiring Kinesiology Practitioner, and looks forward to welcoming you at this Mind, Body, Soul Kinesiology mentoring workshop.
- Graduates of a Diploma in Kinesiology that need additional kinesiology business guidance, support, practical skills, systems, procedures, processes, tools, techniques and strategies to get their business up and running and working in it full-time
- Those who have been qualified for years’ but not taken the step to be a Kinesiologist full-time
- Qualified Registered Kinesiology Practitioners requiring AIK or AKA CPE mentoring hours
- Students of Kinesiology or nearly qualified kinesiology practitioners
- Those who are interested in gaining a deeper more specific focus and expanding and building their kinesiology business and to tune into their niche and how they want to work as a Kinesiologist
Accreditation: Denise Robinson is a recognised Mentor with the Australian Institute of Kinesiologist (AIK) and the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) and as such this kinesiology mentoring workshop can be used towards you annual CPE points.
Certificate: A Certificate of Attendance is provided to all participants for either four (4) hours for the Face-to-Face Mentoring Workshop or two (2) hours for the Online Mentoring Workshop.
Pre-requisites: AIK member requiring annual CPE mentoring hours; recently qualified Kinesiologist; Kinesiology Diploma graduate; Current Kinesiology student; AKA member requiring AKA Clinical Mentoring hours.
Required by Participants:
- Your own personal requirements for this round table ‘doing’ workshop, this may include your laptop, tablet, notebook, pens, highlighters, session record sheet template, business marketing material, brochures and other business resources, etc.
- Email a list of 4 priority items you would like to cover in this mentoring session at least 1 week prior to the day to be collated. The items with the most interest will be allocated to be covered first after case study review.
To purchase any of our beautiful products used by Denise Robinson in her Kinesiology clinic or from our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Accredited Courses please click on the highlighted words or icons below to be directed to the shop. Chakra Emotions Chart, Five Element & Meridian Emotions Chart, Crystal Reference Chart, Essential Oil Reference Chart, Colour Therapy Chart or Clearing Spray.