What are the benefits of a Kinesiology Treatment Session?
Every person is beautiful, unique and different and every body responds differently to a Kinesiology session. Here is some client’s feedback about how they have felt and the benefits they have experienced post a Kinesiology session with Denise:
- Feeling lighter and more uplifted
- Clarity with a clearer head and mind
- Ability to move forward with achieving their chosen goal or intention
- Sense of purpose and direction in life
- Aligned to passion and life path
- Worthy within self
- True to self – able to just be themselves
- Full acceptance of who they are – happy and content with what they see in the mirror
- Self-assured and can make own decisions (not seeking outside guidance or comparing self to others)
- Physical symptoms disappeared
- Confidence in self and abilities
- Uplifted mood and energy, negative thoughts have gone
- Sleeping calmly throughout the entire night
- Open heart filled with love for self
- Being fully present in the moment
- Empowered in self
- Higher sense of self-esteem
- A sense of knowing and inner wisdom
- Trusting intuition and gut
- Self-control around food, no longer “needing” sweet foods when emotional
- Relaxed feeling within body and mind
- Positive thoughts now pop into the mind – negatives are noticed and quickly changed to positive thoughts
- Emotional stressors don’t feel relevant anymore (no emotional charge around them)
- So many choices and options in life
- Full of energy and vitality
- Motivated to exercise, lose weight and just be themselves
What can Kinesiology assist you with?
- Addictions (sugar, smoking, drugs, alcohol)
- Anxiety & nervousness
- Clarity / clearer mind
- Clearing emotional stressors
- De-activating and releasing self-sabotage programs, limiting belief systems, patterns, behaviours, attitudes and genetic programming
- Dealing with grief
- Digestive imbalances (constipation, diarrhoea, etc.)
- Fatigue / tiredness / dizziness
- General health and well-being
- Happiness – finding your true soul passion & purpose
- Headaches & migraines
- Increasing energy & vitality
- Learning difficulties & brain integration
- Letting go and releasing held in emotions (ie. anger, guilt, grief, fear, hurt, etc.)
- Loneliness & feeling isolated
- Mental health issues including depression, mood swings & negative thought patterns
- Nutritional needs, sensitivities & diet adjustment
- Opening up your beautiful heart to trust, feel and love
- Parenting stress / adjusting to motherhood
- Physical pain & tension
- Pregnancy related issues – difficulty conceiving, undertaking IVF, morning sickness, childbirth
- Relationship difficulties
- Restoring and settling the body & mind
- Self-esteem & self-worth
- Skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis, acne, rashes)
- Sleeping difficulties, waking during the night & insomnia
- Stress relief (work, personal, family, parenting, health, work/life balance)
- Weight loss and management strategies
- Women’s health (PMS, menstrual pain, menopause, etc)
In Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophy if your body is talking to you with physical symptoms of pain, stress or dis-ease, there is always an emotional connection. In Kinesiology we delve into the subconscious mind to determine the emotional connection to the physical symptoms, pain, stress or dis-ease and release the emotions blocking the body from naturally healing itself. Every part of our physical body relate to something emotional going on in our life. If we raise the consciousness and awareness of the emotional connection, we learn the lesson, change or release something (attitude, lifestyle adjustment, feelings, thoughts, patterns, genetic programming, etc.), then the physical body can begin to tap into its innate ability to naturally heal itself and the physical symptoms can begin to dissolve.
Kinesiology may also assist with many conditions that have been unsuccessfully treated with Western medicine. Kinesiology is beneficial, suitable and safe for babies, children, women (including pregnant women and breastfeeding mum’s) and men of all ages.
What can I expect from Kinesiology Treatment Sessions?
Kinesiology sessions or “balances” are gentle and nurturing and through muscle testing we can communicate to you where the cause of your body’s disharmony is coming from, which inturn has a profound and permanent shift in consciousness enabling your mind, body and spirit to naturally heal itself and for you to thrive as your true soul desires you to – in true alignment with the universe around you.
Firstly we discuss any physical symptoms, pain, stress, dis-ease or emotional stressors you may be experiencing in your life and what you would like to achieve out of the session.
Once we have established the outcome, goal or intention you would like to achieve (ie. emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, health related, etc), you lie on a massage table, face up and fully clothed. Then an arm indicator muscle is used to tap into the subconscious mind to assess and provide feedback on the bodies response to different stressors, thoughts, emotions, attitudes and other information tested. We determine which area of the body (element, meridian, chakra, gland, aura, other) is a priority to work with and where the imbalance lies in your bodies energetic system. Your subconscious mind then provides feedback as to your best balancing technique, remedy or support you require to bring your body, mind and spirit into balance and equilibrium, allowing your subconscious to process emotions and your energy to naturally heal itself to achieve your desired outcome, goal or intention.
Kinesiologists do not diagnose, treat, prescribe or cure symptoms, stress or disease, we are simply raising consciousness to your greatest potential to allow your energy to flow through your entire body which enables your body to activate healing on all levels – healing and thriving are your innate nature and beauty.
There are hundreds of different kinesiology balances which your body, through muscle reflex testing, will determine the balance that is right for you right now. Because your body guides the session, what comes up will be exactly what YOU need and are ready to work on to put your body back into balance and to achieve your intention along with clearing any underlying stress.
Remedies and techniques used during the Kinesiology treatment session to assist the healing process may include:
- Meridian acupressure point work
- Aromatherapy essential oils
- Flower essences (Australian Living Essences, Desert Alchemy Flowers, Bach Flower Essences, Australian Bush Flower Essences, White Light Essences, Sky Flowers)
- Crystal Therapy
- Sound/Vibrational Therapy (Tibetan singing bowls, tuning forks, ting cha’s)
- Colour Therapy (Aura-Soma Colour Infused Oils; Light Balancing Colour Glasses; Chromotherapy Light Torch)
- Chakra, element or meridian healing and balancing
- Meridian line flushing, walking, tracing
- Neuro-Emotional Reflex Points
- Connection Points – Spirit, Mind, Body, Earth, Oneness
- Nutritional support (vitamins, minerals, tissue salts, foods, etc.)
- Oracle Healing Cards
- Positive Affirmations
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Emotional Stress Release (ESR)
- Lifestyle adjustment or attitude change
- Energetic & Spiritual Healing
- Meridian muscle corrections
- Neurolymphatic Massage Points
- Neurovascular Holding Points
- Exercises & stretches
- And SO much more…
How often would I need a Kinesiology Treatment Session?
This totally depends on you, how long you have had the symptoms/stress and how quickly your body responds to the session. Generally we suggest clients come back for kinesiology sessions 1-2 weeks after their first initial session to keep working on the stressors so the balance continues to hold and so you feel continuous support. Further sessions are normally 2-3 weekly thereafter until the stressors have cleared and you feel balanced, in control and able to manage your own healing independently.
Generally I recommend three to five kinesiology sessions to clear a particular stress or imbalance and to get to the root cause of the stress creating the imbalance. It is like an onion, we lovingly and supportively slowly peel back each layer of the onion, healing each layer before we move onto the next. You will however feel a shift in your energy, mind, body and spirit after one session. Every-body is different and responds differently to a kinesiology session, so you will need to guide how you feel after a session and we can discuss when you would like follow up sessions to support your mind, body & soul.
Once you have tried Kinesiology most people end up incorporating Kinesiology sessions into their ongoing health routine on a 4-6 weekly basis to keep them feeling uplifted, empowered, free from stress, relaxed in the body, healthy, happy and positive.
To read a selection of testimonials that have been provided to Denise by some of her beautiful clients, please click here.
Initial 1.5 hour session: $180 inc. GST
Subsequent 1 hour session: $125 inc. GST
Longer appointments are available on request:
1.5 hour consultation: $180 inc. GST
Included in the session fee are flower essences if required.
To book appointment times with Denise Robinson please call 0411 411 833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org