Marketing Yourself Authentically
In this two hour online Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching ‘Marketing Yourself Authentically’ class we will open your eyes to finding your authentic self within your Kinesiology business and how to market yourself and your gifts in your own unique way. Denise will show you how to ensure your business is found and seen online so you have a prominent online presence and can easily and effortlessly attract clients to you without needing to launch an expensive marketing campaign. Plus she will share with you tips and tricks to getting ahead and obtaining the most exposure in your business.
This Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching class includes discussion on:
- Identifying your unique values and finding your authentic kinesiology path – your strengths, areas you love working with and those that don’t interest you.
- Determining the type of practitioner you want to be and how you want to be seen to the outside world.
- How to determine the type of client you want to work with, the importance of this, finding what lights you up and how best to market this to the general public.
- How and where to market yourself most affordably and effectively, plus what works and what doesn’t.
- Social Media and having an online presence – we will dive into all the mainstream ways to professionally market yourself online through the many different platforms plus the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Social Media tips & guidelines plus do’s and don’ts.
- How to make sure you are seen and found online and where to advertise and market yourself confidently with little to no outlay.
- Website – the benefits, where to start, how to start, different website builder platforms, SEO and hints and tips for setting up a successful website.
- Self-value practices including self-confidence in treatment pricing for your services.
All online Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching classes are fast-paced and discussion based, there is no manual or workbook, but what there will be is deep discussion, suggestions, advice, guidance, ideas, information and encouragement and participants will need a notebook as plenty of note taking is recommended. As a group we will dive into all the focus areas listed above and discuss ideas and resolutions about the best way to tackle these in your kinesiology business. Denise will share her own proven practices, provide ideas, show examples, present references, contribute feedback and offer suggestions to assist you in your business. These sessions are encouraged to be open and integrative and all participants must be visually seen through video on Zoom and involved in conversations so everyone can get the most out of the group class. As a group we will also brainstorm together so all can benefit from each others feedback. Prior to the mentoring, participants will be asked to provide four focus areas and questions that they would like specifically answered on the topic in relation to their own individual circumstances. These questions and answers are likely to assist the entire group and start a constructive discussion for all to positively gain information which they can use in their own individual businesses. Each Mentoring & Coaching class will be tailored to meet the needs of the individual group and their requirements so everyone leaves feeling empowered with a strong focus and direction.
Suggested resources to bring for discussion & feedback: Any marketing material for your business. (if you have any of these)
To purchase any of our beautiful products used in any of our workshops or courses which include our Chakra Emotions Chart, Five Element & Meridian Emotions Chart, Crystal Reference Chart, Essential Oil Chart, Colour Therapy Chart, Sprays & Oils or Kinesiology Course Training Manuals please click on the highlighted words or icons below to be directed to the shop.