Important Clinic Processes
In this two hour online Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching ‘Important Clinic Processes’ class we will get organised and navigate through all the systems, procedures and processes needed to ensure effective and productive clinic sessions and a well laid out functional clinic space. We will discuss strategies for session layout, time management, re-booking and paperwork requirements. Denise will also share and discuss different types of clinic databases and client session sheet templates that you may like to use in your practice to enhance the smooth running of your sessions.
This Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching class includes discussion on:
- Setting up and creating a beautiful energy filled, functional and comfortable clinic space with the right Feng Shui, flow and chi.
- Tips to setting up your healing space with clear boundary areas to best support your own health so you can feel empowered, inspired and full of energy to be 100% present with clients whilst growing your Kinesiology business.
- Structure and timing of your sessions to ensure effective time management, productivity and respect for each other’s time.
- Creating a clear, concise and unique clinic database specific to all your varied kinesiology skills, techniques, tools, remedies and other healing modalities that you use in clinic to bring the most out of you as a practitioner. Plus how to practice confidently with your database.
- Ensuring you practice in a way that is authentic, comfortable and true to you using only the tools, techniques and remedies you love to attract the types of clients you want to work with.
- Creating your very own effective Client Session Record Sheet to record the happenings and remedies of your Kinesiology treatment to keep on file for future sessions and for evidence of the session if ever required. How to create one so it works for your own unique style of treating and then how to confidently and effectively use your session sheet in a clinic environment.
- Intuitive Treating – achieving great flow in your kinesiology treatments along with expanding your intuition when treating. Knowing when it is the right time to use and express your intuition and when it is best to stay on protocol in a session.
- Tips for being super organised and efficient when treating.
- The paperwork required to kept on file from your sessions – how to keep it simple, smooth and non-labour intensive
- Client appointment reminders and a cancellation policy to eliminate cancellations or no shows.
- Creating a re-booking protocol that suits your style of treating that you can confidently discuss and adhere to when booking client follow up sessions – know how your sessions best work, when clients require follow up sessions, how to keep it simple, flexible and ensure integrity
- Strategies to cleanse your clinic ensuring the clinic energy remains clean, harmonious and charged up
All online Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching classes are fast-paced and discussion based, there is no manual or workbook, but what there will be is deep discussion, suggestions, advice, guidance, ideas, information and encouragement and participants will need a notebook as plenty of note taking is recommended. As a group we will dive into all the focus areas listed above and discuss ideas and resolutions about the best way to tackle these in your kinesiology business. Denise will share her own proven practices, provide ideas, show examples, present references, contribute feedback and offer suggestions to assist you in your business. These sessions are encouraged to be open and integrative and all participants must be visually seen through video on Zoom and involved in conversations so everyone can get the most out of the group class. As a group we will also brainstorm together so all can benefit from each others feedback. Prior to the mentoring, participants will be asked to provide four focus areas and questions that they would like specifically answered on the topic in relation to their own individual circumstances. These questions and answers are likely to assist the entire group and start a constructive discussion for all to positively gain information which they can use in their own individual businesses. Each Mentoring & Coaching class will be tailored to meet the needs of the individual group and their requirements so everyone leaves feeling empowered with a strong focus and direction.
Suggested resources to bring for discussion & feedback: Client Session Sheet; Clinic Database; Course Training Manuals, charts and other tools you work with; Clinic room pictures. (if you have any of these)
To purchase any of our beautiful products used in any of our workshops or courses which include our Chakra Emotions Chart, Five Element & Meridian Emotions Chart, Crystal Reference Chart, Essential Oil Chart, Colour Therapy Chart, Sprays & Oils or Kinesiology Course Training Manuals please click on the highlighted words or icons below to be directed to the shop.