Client Connection & Session Strategies
In this two hour online Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching ‘Client Connection & Session Strategies’ class we will discuss how to make your client comfortable, bring deep connection, build trust quickly and encourage open communication and rapport in your sessions. Emotions are such an important part of a Kinesiology session and Denise will share ways in which to tap into these and weave them through your sessions so your clients receive the most benefit. You will learn strategies to work with all types of clients and techniques to ensure your sessions stay connected, remain powerful and bring deep healing. We will look at healthy boundaries, home reinforcement activities and protection rituals to ensure your energy is preserved.
This Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching class includes discussion on:
- How to quickly and deeply connect with your clients whilst holding a safe and trusting space for their healing whether in person or in an online session
- Starting an effective conversation with your client to extract the most important information as quickly as possible plus how to zone into their main stress and needs for the session
- Talking through the ‘New Client Questionnaire Form‘ with your client – prompts and key areas to tap into plus techniques to use to find the core underlying issues so they get the most out of their session (following on from Business Fundamentals Mentoring & Coaching class)
- Reading client body language, how it can assist you and what to do with it
- Communicating openly, clearly, compassionately, authentically and directly with clients on all levels
- Knowing quickly the best way to work with your client – a goal, intention, a context, pain, a word, a phrase, a person, positive mindset, negative mindset, emotions online and more.
- How to best tap into the most relevant, powerful and profound emotions online in a couple of words and weave these confidently through the session to raise consciousness, awareness and clear stress quickly
- How to deal with particularly ‘heavy’ issues that may arise during sessions
- What to do if a client is difficult or shuts off during a session
- Which tools and techniques are best used on specific clients and specific stressors or symptoms
- How to adapt your Kinesiology sessions to work in an online platform
- Detecting negative attachments/entities on clients and how to effectively remove them from clients and your clinic space
- Warning signs and triggers – knowing when, how, why and who to refer a client onto if required
- Self-protection from client issues and energies – rituals, protection techniques, etc.
- Maintaining healthy boundaries with clients and keeping your personal life separate from your professional life – including wrapping up a session, finishing on time and appropriate home reinforcement activities to ensure client self-responsibility
- How to motivate your clients to take charge and responsibility of their own life and path
- Strategies to know when your client needs a follow up session and a how to go about booking this in with integrity
- Grounding a client at end of session
- Integrating a client’s energy at the end of their session
All online Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching classes are fast-paced and discussion based, there is no manual or workbook, but what there will be is deep discussion, suggestions, advice, guidance, ideas, information and encouragement and participants will need a notebook as plenty of note taking is recommended. As a group we will dive into all the focus areas listed above and discuss ideas and resolutions about the best way to tackle these in your kinesiology business. Denise will share her own proven practices, provide ideas, show examples, present references, contribute feedback and offer suggestions to assist you in your business. These sessions are encouraged to be open and integrative and all participants must be visually seen through video on Zoom and involved in conversations so everyone can get the most out of the group class. As a group we will also brainstorm together so all can benefit from each others feedback. Prior to the mentoring, participants will be asked to provide four focus areas and questions that they would like specifically answered on the topic in relation to their own individual circumstances. These questions and answers are likely to assist the entire group and start a constructive discussion for all to positively gain information which they can use in their own individual businesses. Each Mentoring & Coaching class will be tailored to meet the needs of the individual group and their requirements so everyone leaves feeling empowered with a strong focus and direction.
Suggested resources to bring for discussion & feedback: Any client related information and/or questions.
To purchase any of our beautiful products used in any of our workshops or courses which include our Chakra Emotions Chart, Five Element & Meridian Emotions Chart, Crystal Reference Chart, Essential Oil Chart, Colour Therapy Chart, Sprays & Oils or Kinesiology Course Training Manuals please click on the highlighted words or icons below to be directed to the shop.