In this two hour online Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching ‘Business Fundamentals’ class we will delve into all the necessary steps required and the pathway to setting up your Kinesiology business professionally with a solid business structure in place for the foundation years and to support your growing Kinesiology practice moving forward. After this class you will have all the information and knowledge needed to be able to easily, effortlessly and quickly get your Kinesiology business up and running so you can focus on doing what you love – Kinesiology!
This Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching class includes discussion on:
- Legal requirements and steps for registering and setting up a business
- Determining how to create and design your brand including a business name, logo, business card layout and brochure that represents you plus extra little touches.
- Creating a client mailing list and writing newsletters.
- Creating your own unique and purposeful New Client Questionnaire Form. We discuss what questions to ask and why they are important to ask. Plus we will custom create your very own template which you can keep and use.
- Business administration and client file requirements & management – switching from ‘student’ to ‘practitioner’; storing confidential client information, soft copy vs hard copy; available programs & systems.
- Diary Management and Online Appointment Booking Forms & Programs – manual vs automated, benefits, ideas, how to get yourself setup.
- Invoices, Receipts, Credit Card Payments and Accounting Software – differences, pricing, fees & charges, requirements, where to start.
All online Kinesiology Business Mentoring & Coaching classes are fast-paced and discussion based, there is no manual or workbook, but what there will be is deep discussion, suggestions, advice, guidance, ideas, information and encouragement and participants will need a notebook as plenty of note taking is recommended. As a group we will dive into all the focus areas listed above and discuss ideas and resolutions about the best way to tackle these in your kinesiology business. Denise will share her own proven practices, provide ideas, show examples, present references, contribute feedback and offer suggestions to assist you in your business. These sessions are encouraged to be open and integrative and all participants must be visually seen through video on Zoom and involved in conversations so everyone can get the most out of the group class. As a group we will also brainstorm together so all can benefit from each others feedback. Prior to the mentoring, participants will be asked to provide four focus areas and questions that they would like specifically answered on the topic in relation to their own individual circumstances. These questions and answers are likely to assist the entire group and start a constructive discussion for all to positively gain information which they can use in their own individual businesses. Each Mentoring & Coaching class will be tailored to meet the needs of the individual group and their requirements so everyone leaves feeling empowered with a strong focus and direction.
Suggested resources to bring for discussion & feedback: New Client Questionnaire Form; Business Name; Business Logo, Business Card; Business Brochure. (if you have any of these)
To purchase any of our beautiful products used in any of our workshops or courses which include our Chakra Emotions Chart, Five Element & Meridian Emotions Chart, Crystal Reference Chart, Essential Oil Chart, Colour Therapy Chart, Sprays & Oils or Kinesiology Course Training Manuals please click on the highlighted words or icons below to be directed to the shop.