If you want to be the leading Kinesiologist in your area, invest in your business, and secure a successful future, then this private 1:1 mentoring program is for you.
Denise is an approved AIK & AKA Mentor and has assisted well over 50 amazing and talented Kinesiology Practitioners nationally to set up, grow and expand their business and thrive doing what they love. Denise’s passion is mentoring – she loves sharing information and assisting others to be the best they can be with the most up to date tools and techniques to enhance their business.
These mentoring sessions are run online or in-person in Denise’s busy Kinesiology clinic so you can personally see how she operates. If there are certain techniques or skill you would like to know, these can also be easily demonstrated and seen first-hand in her purpose built healing space.
I feel so lucky to have had 1:1 mentoring sessions with Denise. She really has such a wealth of knowledge and is so willing to share it. She helped me set up my database, advised on organising my business setup as well as answering any questions relating to sessions with my clients, giving me confidence in my practice. Denise has even guided me in giving a talk later in the year. She is supportive and her guidance is invaluable. I am privileged to call her my mentor.Lisa Sellyn ~ Kinesiologist
This empowering Kinesiologist 1:1 Mentoring program is suitable for:
- Recently qualified Kinesiology Practitioners ready to take the next step by bringing together all of your various balances, learning tools, techniques, remedies, modalities and style of treating into one cohesive unique system for a smooth flowing session that feels authentically you. Especially suitable for those that have come directly out of a college environment who feel lost as to where to start and require practical hands on client and clinic experience and exposure, knowledge, support and guidance to take the next step to bridge everything together.
- Kinesiology students who are studying a Diploma in Kinesiology or the diverse Workshop Model of Learning and want to get all there dots lined up so as soon as they are qualified they are ready to be 100% in their business with a beautiful practice, marketing plan, session structure and clinic systems in place.
- Experienced Kinesiology practitioners who are interested in delving in and gaining a new and invigorated perspective in the way they treat and work with clients and to build and expand their business.
- AIK Registered Kinesiologists requiring AIK CPE Points
- AKA Registered Kinesiologists requiring Mentoring hours
This is a fast paced program where we get things done. We look at how you currently work, combining the knowledge from your courses you have trained in and other techniques, skills and tools you have available that you use in your sessions. We discuss your current situation including areas you feel you may need improvement in and/or create the most stress for you when you are treating. Together we will break down what works and what needs to change, then delve more deeply into what process is going to be most effective for you and your clinic and practice. We find the core essence of who you want to be as a practitioner and how to shine that light in you out into the world!
You will leave feeling inspired with a direction and focus to move forward, a custom made toolkit of standard practitioner documents and plenty of items on your ‘to do list’ to support you on the journey. You will feel empowered to build and grow your authentic kinesiology business to be your sole income on a full-time basis where you are seen and recognised as an amazing Kinesiologist doing what you love.
MENTORING PROGRAM CONTENT OUTLINE
Business setup, marketing & management:
- Setting up your kinesiology business/practice/clinic, where to start and what things are a necessity.
- Determining how to create a business name, logo and business card layout that represents you.
- Running the administrative side of your business – client file management, invoicing, accounting packages (MYOB, Xero), mobile apps, credit card processing, templates, paperwork, extra little touches.
- Ensuring you have the most effective, practical, positive Feng Shui clinic room setup.
- How and where to market yourself most affordably and effectively, plus what works and what doesn’t.
- Self-value practices including self-confidence in treatment pricing for your services.
- Creating a client mailing list database and writing newsletters.
- Tips on supporting your own health whilst running a successful kinesiology business.
Strategies for engaging new clients:
- New client questionnaire form – we custom create one for you! We discuss what questions to ask, why to ask and how to ask plus techniques to tap into the core underlying issues.
- Starting a conversation with your client to extract the most relevant reason for being there.
- Extracting a goal/context to work on – what way is the best way for your client? A goal, a context, pain, a word, a phrase, positive, negative, emotions and more.
- Determining the most relevant powerful profound emotions quickly and accurately that your client can relate to in a couple of words.
Clinic practices & protocols:
- Creating a database specific to your purpose with all the many different streams of kinesiology skills you have. Please bring all your course manuals, charts and other tools you work with as well as some pictures of your clinic space, along to the session.
- Identifying your unique values and strengths.
- Ensuring you practice in a way that is authentic, comfortable and true to you using only the tools, techniques and remedies you love.
- How to practice with your new unique database confidently in clinic.
- Creating a session sheet template to record the happenings and remedies of your treatment to keep on file for future sessions and for evidence of treatment.
- Tips for being super organised and efficient when treating.
- Confidently knowing when a client requires a follow up session and the ability to advise them accordingly. Plus a simple, flexible protocol for rebooking clients with integrity.
- Client appointment reminders and a cancellation policy to eliminate cancellations or no shows.
- Maintaining healthy boundaries with clients – including wrapping up a session, finishing on time, appropriate home reinforcement activities to ensure client self-responsibility and making sure clients maintain independence.
- Communicating openly, clearly, compassionately, authentically and directly with clients on all levels.
- Motivating your clients to take charge of their life and path.
- Self protection from client issues and energies – rituals, protection techniques, etc.
- Keeping your personal life separate from your professional life.
- Achieving great flow in your kinesiology treatments along with expanding your intuition when treating, plus knowing when is the right time to use your intuition.
- Detecting negative attachments/entities on clients and how to effectively remove them from clients and your clinic space.
Kinesiology Business Advice:
- Bounce ideas, ask our opinion or request feedback on your business structure, clinic documents, social media, website, marketing ideas, new business ideas, courses, workshops or anything else Kinesiology. We are here to support you and your Kinesiology business.
Post Program Tools & Information
Information and tools provided will assist you to build your own original and unique kinesiology practice system, including database templates, excel spreadsheets, word protocols, session sheets and any other information relevant to you. Post program information will be customised to your personal needs to suit you in the way you work as a Kinesiologist. Each Kinesiologist works differently, has learnt many different streams of kinesiology and has very different needs, this program will tailor your needs appropriately and provide you with electronic and written information based on your requirements and requests.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR ONLINE KINESIOLOGY BUSINESS MENTORING & COACHING CLASSES CLICK HERE FOR OUR PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM
1:1 MENTORING PROGRAM INFORMATION
Initial Private 1:1 Mentoring Session: 2 hours recommended (In Person or Online via Zoom)
Follow-up sessions: 1 hour or as required (In Person / Phone / Zoom)
Session Availability: Thursday & Friday (9.30 am – 3.00 pm – by appointment only – please book well in advance)
Investment: $200 inc. GST per hour
Recognised Mentor: Denise Robinson
Qualification: Registered Mentor with the AIK & AKA, Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Founder, Accredited Kinesiology Course Author, Trainer, Instructor & Assessor, Emotion Chart Developer, Successful Kinesiology Business Owner
CPE/Mentoring Points: Available with AIK & AKA
Venue: By The Bay Kinesiology Clinic, Chelsea, Melbourne, Victoria or via Zoom onlinie
To book a 1:1 mentoring session with Denise please click here to be directed to our contact page, alternatively you can call Denise 0411 411 833 or email email@example.com