Kinesiologist 1:1 Mentoring Program
If you want to be the leading Kinesiologist in your area, be seen for you and invest in your business and your future then this private 1:1 mentoring program is for you!
Denise is an approved AIK & AKA Mentor and has assisted well over 50 amazing and talented Kinesiology Practitioners in Melbourne and interstate to set up their business, grow their business, expand their business and thrive doing what they love and she is confident she can make a difference in your business too. Denise’s passion is mentoring, she loves sharing information and assisting others to be the best they can be with the most up to date tools and techniques to enhance their business. She has a flare for being able to see you for you and tap into exactly what the blocks are, what needs to change, or action steps required to either get you started in the industry or to build your kinesiology business with support along the way. These mentoring sessions are run in her Kinesiology clinic so you can personally see how she operates, also if there are certain techniques or skills you would like to know these can easily be demonstrated and seen first hand in her purpose built beautiful healing space. If this speaks to you then get in contact to take your business to the next level.
This empowering Kinesiologist 1:1 Mentoring program is suitable for:
- Recently qualified Kinesiology Practitioners ready to take the next step by bringing together all of your various balances, learning tools, techniques, remedies, modalities and style of treating into one cohesive unique system for a smooth flowing session that feels authentically you. Especially suitable for those that have come directly out of a college environment who feel lost as to where to start and require practical hands on client and clinic experience and exposure, knowledge, support and guidance to take the next step to bridge everything together.
- Kinesiology students who are studying a Diploma in Kinesiology or the diverse Workshop Model of Learning and want to get all there dots lined up so as soon as they are qualified they are ready to be 100% in their business with a beautiful practice, marketing plan, session structure and clinic systems in place.
- Experienced Kinesiology practitioners who are interested in delving in and gaining a new and invigorated perspective in the way they treat and work with clients and to build and expand their business.
- AIK Registered Kinesiologists requiring AIK CPE Mentoring hours
- AKA Registered Kinesiologists requiring Clinical Mentoring hours
This is a fast paced program where we get things done! Firstly, we look at how you currently work, combining the knowledge from your courses you have trained in and other techniques, skills and tools you have available that you use in your sessions. We discuss your current situation including areas you feel you may need improvement in and/or create the most stress for you when you are treating. Together we will break down what works and what needs to change, then delve more deeply into what process is going to be most effective for you and your clinic and practice. We find the core essence of who you want to be as a practitioner and how to shine that light in you out into the world!
You will leave feeling inspired with a direction and focus to move forward, a custom made toolkit of standard practitioner documents and plenty of items on your ‘to do list’ to support you on the journey. You will feel empowered to build and grow your authentic kinesiology business to be your sole income on a full-time basis where you are seen and recognised as an amazing Kinesiologist doing what you love.
Mentoring Program Content Outline
Business setup, marketing & management:
- Setting up your kinesiology business/practice/clinic, where to start and what things are a necessity.
- Determining how to create a business name, logo and business card layout that represents you.
- Running the administrative side of your business – client file management, invoicing, accounting packages (MYOB, Xero), mobile apps, credit card processing, templates, paperwork, extra little touches.
- Ensuring you have the most effective, practical, positive Feng Shui clinic room setup.
- How and where to market yourself most affordably and effectively, plus what works and what doesn’t.
- Self value practices including self-confidence in treatment pricing for your services.
- Creating a client mailing list database and writing newsletters.
- Tips on supporting your own health whilst running a successful kinesiology business.
Strategies for engaging new clients:
- New client questionnaire form – we custom create one for you! We discuss what questions to ask, why to ask and how to ask plus techniques to tap into the core underlying issues.
- Starting a conversation with your client to extract the most relevant reason for being there.
- Extracting a goal/context to work on – what way is the best way for your client? A goal, a context, pain, a word, a phrase, positive, negative, emotions and more.
- Determining the most relevant powerful profound emotions quickly and accurately that your client can relate to in a couple of words.
Clinic practices & protocols:
- Creating a database specific to your purpose with all the many different streams of kinesiology skills you have. Please bring all your course manuals, charts and other tools you work with as well as some pictures of your clinic space, along to the session.
- Identifying your unique values and strengths.
- Ensuring you practice in a way that is authentic, comfortable and true to you using only the tools, techniques and remedies you love.
- How to practice with your new unique database confidently in clinic.
- Creating a session sheet template to record the happenings and remedies of your treatment to keep on file for future sessions and for evidence of treatment.
- Tips for being super organised and efficient when treating.
- Confidently knowing when a client requires a follow up session and the ability to advise them accordingly. Plus a simple, flexible protocol for rebooking clients with integrity.
- Client appointment reminders and a cancellation policy to eliminate cancellations or no shows.
- Maintaining healthy boundaries with clients – including wrapping up a session, finishing on time, appropriate home reinforcement activities to ensure client self responsibility and making sure clients maintain independence.
- Communicating openly, clearly, compassionately, authentically and directly with clients on all levels.
- Motivating your clients to take charge of their life and path.
- Self protection from client issues and energies – rituals, protection techniques, etc.
- Keeping your personal life separate from your professional life.
- Achieving great flow in your kinesiology treatments along with expanding your intuition when treating, plus knowing when is the right time to use your intuition.
- Detecting negative attachments/entities on clients and how to effectively remove them from clients and your clinic space.
Post Program Tools & Information
Information and tools provided will assist you to build your own original and unique kinesiology practice system, including database templates, excel spreadsheets, word protocols, session sheets and any other information relevant to you. Post program information will be customised to your personal needs to suit you in the way you work as a Kinesiologist. Each Kinesiologist works differently, has learnt many different streams of kinesiology and has very different needs, this program will tailor your needs appropriately and provide you with electronic and written information based on your requirements and requests.
Initial Private 1:1 Mentoring Session: 2 hours recommended (In Person or Skype)
Follow-up sessions: 1 hour or as required (In Person / Phone / Skype)
Session Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (9.30 am – 3.00 pm – by appointment only – please book well in advance)
Investment: $200 inc. GST per hour
Mentor: Denise Robinson
Qualification: Registered Mentor with the AIK & AKA, Accredited Kinesiology Course Author, Trainer, Instructor & Assessor, Emotion Chart Developer, Successful Kinesiology Business Owner
CPE Hours: AIK Annual Mentoring Hours / AKA Clinical Mentoring hours
Venue: By The Bay Kinesiology Clinic, Chelsea, Melbourne, Victoria
To book a 1:1 mentoring session with Denise please call 0411 411 833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org