Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology
Practitioner Certification Training Program ~ Online
Are you interested in becoming a Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner and beginning your new career as a Kinesiologist? The Kineasy Intro Course is the first step that you need to take – a great foundation and beginner course into the wonderful world of Kinesiology, muscle testing and all of the basics that will support your Kinesiology pathway.
Following on from our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology courses, our specialised Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program (together with our six Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Accredited Courses) will enable you to be a competent, confident and experienced Kinesiology Practitioner and also a Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Facilitator in under 10 months!!
Upon completion of our accredited Kinesiology courses and our 75 hour online Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program you will not only have all the Kinesiology skills to connect with clients, run empowering Kinesiology sessions, build a successful Kinesiology practice and be able to confidently market yourself but you will also be equipped with everything you need to know to facilitate our eight heart-centred community Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshops.
By The Bay Kinesiology’s (BTBK) Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program is unique and purposefully created to build confidence and support students and practitioners to start and build their kinesiology practice with a strong Kinesiology foundation. This program encompasses everything needed to setup and run your own full-time business, sharing your craft as a successful Kinesiology Practitioner including:
- Communication tools to connect with clients
- Session database and protocols
- Understanding emotional connections in the body
- Ability to read metaphors of dis-ease
- Business management, administration and accounting systems
- Marketing & advertising strategies
- Online presence
During this online learning program you will be trained by successful business owner of By The Bay Kinesiology, Denise Robinson, Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Founder, Course Author, Trainer, Instructor and Assessor. This program is made up of the following five empowering modules:
1 – Kinesiology Fundamentals
2 – Emotions & Metaphors
3 – Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Series
4 – Communication
5 – Marketing, Advertising and Business Management
On completion of this life-changing program you will be recognised as a ‘Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner’ and starting your bright, new career as a passionate and knowledgeable Kinesiologist where you can share your talents while holding a safe sacred space for others to heal in your Kinesiology sessions. Denise shares her knowledge openly with participants, and you will also have the opportunity to connect, learn, grow and evolve with like-minded practitioners during the program.
As a Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner and a Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Facilitator, you will flourish sharing your love of Kinesiology plus health and healing information through facilitating our unique heart-centred three hour Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshops. These workshops were created by Denise Robinson as a result of her experience in clinic and targeted towards depression, no energy, anxiety, stress, sleep issues, money worries, headaches and difficulty connecting to our beautiful loving hearts. The eight Wellbeing Workshops are:
- Abundance Wellbeing Workshop
- Balance and Flow Wellbeing Workshop
- Crystal Clear Head Wellbeing Workshop
- Heart Connection Wellbeing Workshop
- Mind-Body Energy Wellbeing Workshop
- Mind Chill Wellbeing Workshop
- Switch Off & Sleep Wellbeing Workshop
- Uplift Your Soul Wellbeing Workshop
All Training Program participants will receive a Gratitude Gift of the full set of 8 x Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Balancing Oils.
Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program ~ Prerequisites
|Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Course||Completed Courses required PRIOR to enrolling in the EMK Practitioner Certification Training Program||Course Proficiency required to become a Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner|
|Kineasy Intro Course||YES||YES|
|Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology|
(previously named Emotional Meridian Harmony Kinesiology)
|Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology||*||YES|
|Aura Balancing Kinesiology||*||YES|
|Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program – Modules 1 – 5||NO||YES|
*To meet the enrolment and attendance pre-requsite of our Kinesiology Certification Training Program, at least one of the asterisks* courses must have also been attended.
Practitioner Certification Training Program Modules, Content & Breakdown of Hours
Prerequisites to attend Practitioner Certification Training Program in 2020:
- Kineasy Intro Course Proficiency for 27 hours. (If you are a Registered Kinesiology Practitioner, you still must attend this course, however you will be given a 50% ‘repeater fee’ discount on enrolment.)
- Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character course Proficiency for 31 hours.
- At least one other Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Course (ie. Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology/Emotional Meridian Harmony Kinesiology, Chakra Healing Kinesiology, Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology, Aura Balancing Kinesiology)
- Signed BTBK Confidentiality, Copyright and Program Agreement.
Proficiency Assessment Requirements:
Students must achieve competency with a 75% pass mark in all of the following assessments:
- Active online face-to-face participation and attendance in ALL group Zoom video conferences twice per week for five weeks
- Online module short answer questionnaires
- Online module multiple choice questionnaires
- Weekly homework and assessment tasks required throughout the program which align with topics discussed in each module
In addition to the above, students must also have completed and provided the following:
- Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance to practice kinesiology and facilitate our Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshops, available through our recommended insurance provider.
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate
- A signed ‘By The Bay Kinesiology’ (BTBK) Practitioner and Workshop Facilitator Agreement for the term of two years (email firstname.lastname@example.org to view a copy of this agreement)
- Complete Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements every two (2) years as specified in the Practitioner Agreement to be maintained as an active and Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner and Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Facilitator.
Once competency is achieved for By The Bay Kinesiology’s Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program you will receive:
- Certificate of Attendance & Proficiency for the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program for 75 hours (total program hours)
In addition to the above, when all six Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology courses have also been completed and competency achieved you will also receive:
- Certificate as a ‘Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Facilitator’ valid for a period of two years and practitioners will be eligible to facilitate By The Bay Kinesiology’s Community Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Series as follows:
- Abundance Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Balance & Flow Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Crystal Clear Head Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Heart Connection Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Mind-Body Energy Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Mind Chill Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Switch Off and Sleep Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Uplift Your Soul Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Certificate as a ‘Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner’ valid for a two year period from the date of completing this Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program and up for renewal every two years on completion of CPE requirements. A CPE Audit and Renewal Administration Fee of $55 inc GST will be payable at each two year renewal period.
For each Wellbeing Workshop that is facilitated, royalty fees apply of $33 inc. GST per participant. This fee includes the Laminated Sheet and matching Balancing Oil roller bottle Gratitude Gift for each participant which is ordered from By The Bay Kinesiology. All Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Facilitators are to charge the same Workshop fee of $165 inc. GST.
Please note this Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program is independent, Trademarked and Copyright to By The Bay Kinesiology and is not accredited with any Association.
To purchase any of our unique beautiful heart-centred products used in our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology courses or training programs such as our Five Element & Meridian Emotions Chart, Chakra Emotions Chart, Element Balancing Sprays & Oils, Chakra Balancing Sprays & Oils, Crystal Reference Chart, Essential Oil Chart, Colour Therapy Chart or Clearing Spray please click on the highlighted words or icons below to be directed to the shop.