How do I become a qualified and practicing Kinesiology Practitioner?
Do you want to become a qualified and Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner and be up and running in your own Kinesiology business treating clients and facilitating Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshops?
Our exciting, specialised and unique system of our combined in-person and online Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology accredited courses, and finishing with our online Practitioner Certification Training Program will have you fully qualified, insured and practicing as a confident, professional and skilled Kinesiologist in under 10 months.
Be part of this beautiful heart-felt Kinesiology modality by joining By The Bay Kinesiology where you’ll learn to tap into the emotions and metaphysical connections in the Mind, Body & Soul on your Kinesiology journey towards a beautiful and inspiring path of unconditional love, health and wellbeing.
Our complete Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner Certification is independent, Trademarked and Copyright to By The Bay Kinesiology and is not connected with any association, you become certified and registered through By The Bay Kinesiology. Follow the steps below to see the complete Kinesiology pathway to becoming a qualified Kinesiology Practitioner.
STEP 1 ~ ATTEND ALL SIX FACE-TO-FACE ACCREDITED EMOTIONS AND METAPHYSICAL KINESIOLOGY (EMK) COURSES
Enrol in our two day eye-opening and fun Kinesiology foundation beginner course ‘Kineasy Intro Course
‘ (Investment $715) where you will gain full insight into the wonderful world of Kinesiology, learn all the foundations of Kinesiology, accomplish muscle testing, learn life skills, heal with beautiful natural remedies, connect with like-minded Souls and complete your first Kinesiology balance. Leave feeling inspired and supported on your path to becoming a Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner.
The Kineasy Intro Course is the first step and the prerequisite for all our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology courses mentioned above covering Elements, Meridians, Chakras, Transpersonal Chakras and Auras. Students must attend either Mastery of the Five Elements or Chakra Healing Kinesiology second, as these courses are prerequisites for the other courses as per the pathway diagram above. To be qualified students must complete ALL six courses.
STEP 2 ~ EMOTIONS AND METAPHYSICAL KINESIOLOGY PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM
ONLINE FACE-TO-FACE MODULES
To be eligible to enrol in this program, students must be enrolled and have either attended or be scheduled to attend the following courses PRIOR
to the commencement of this certification program: Kineasy Intro Course
, Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character Course
, Chakra Healing Kinesiology
other of the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Courses (ie. Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology
, Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology
or Aura Balancing Kinesiology
). Please note: As long as you are enrolled and are scheduled to attend the above listed courses with your Instructor prior to 15 August 2022 you are able to enrol in the online EMK Practitioner Certification Training Program.
Training is online via Live Zoom Video Conference with Denise Robinson: 30 hours face-to-face commitment (Evenings or School Hours)
Note: Competency must be achieved in all six Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Courses in order to become a Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner. These can be completed simultaneously with the Practitioner Certification Training Program.
STEP 3 ~ ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance to practice kinesiology and facilitate the Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshops (available through our recommended insurance provider).
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate
- A signed ‘By The Bay Kinesiology’ (BTBK) Practitioner Agreement for the term of two years
- Complete Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements every two (2) years as specified in the Practitioner Agreement to be maintained as an active and Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner and a Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Facilitator.
Upon competent completion of:
- All SIX Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Courses (198 hours) and
- Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program (80 hours)
You will be presented with the following:
- A Certificate as a ‘Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner’ for the full course and program hours of 278 hours and be eligible to acquire insurance and be practicing as a qualified and certified Kinesiology Practitioner.
- A Certificate as a ‘Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Facilitator’ and you will be able to facilitate the following eight x 3 hour Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshops:
- Abundance Wellbeing Workshop
- Balance and Flow Wellbeing Workshop
- Crystal Clear Head Wellbeing Workshop
- Heart Connection Wellbeing Workshop
- Mind-Body Energy Wellbeing Workshop
- Mind Chill Wellbeing Workshop
- Switch Off and Sleep Wellbeing Workshop
- Uplift Your Soul Wellbeing Workshop
INVESTMENT TO BECOME A CERTIFIED EMOTIONS AND METAPHYSICAL KINESIOLOGY PRACTITIONER
Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Accredited Courses Face-To-Face ~ 198 hours: $5,005 inc. GST ($715 per weekend x 7 weekends)
Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program Online ~ 80 hours: $2,995 inc. GST
TOTAL KINESIOLOGY INVESTMENT FOR 2022: $8,000 INC. GST (excludes Insurance and First Aid)
HOW DO I ENROL? Enrolments are completed online and required for each individual Kinesiology course. A non-refundable deposit of $200 is payable on enrolment to secure your place in each course. Payment plans are available on request when you enrol. Limited places are available in each course. Please enrol online early to confirm your place.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE & TO ENROL IN THE KINEASY INTRO COURSE TO VIEW KINESIOLOGY COURSE DATES & FEE SCHEDULE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE TO ENROL ONLINE IN ANY OF OUR KINESIOLOGY COURSES
BENEFITS OF STUDYING KINESIOLOGY WITH DENISE ROBINSON ~ BY THE BAY KINESIOLOGY
- The range of diverse Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology courses on offer from the very basics and foundations of Kinesiology for beginners with the Kineasy Intro. Course, through to the more advanced courses where a multitude of various topics are covered including, Metaphors and Emotional Connections in the Body, Five Elements, Meridians, Chakras, Transpersonal Chakras and Auras, to give participants a broad range of healing skills, techniques and remedies.
- The unique comprehensive 80 hour online Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program which provides participants with all the tools to setup their own kinesiology business and be seen as a competent, confident, experienced and practicing
- Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner and a Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Facilitator.
- Warm, friendly, fun, supportive, inclusive, safe and comfortable learning environment with small class sizes
- Affordable – choose your own study pace and attend which courses you want to study when it suits you. Pay as you go with flexible payment instalments available, if needed.
- Strong emphasis on the philosophy of ‘you have to feel it to heal it’ because Denise’s belief is everything physical relates to something emotional. You will learn techniques to tap into the emotional cause to allow healing at deep levels in all physical and energetic layers of the body, mind & soul.
- Focus on Client-Practitioner connection with realistic, empowering and intentional goals incorporated into all Kinesiology courses, plus communication and counselling techniques, encouraging deep profound kinesiology sessions and healings.
- Learn skills to tap into and activate all the senses of perception – sight, touch, smell, taste, sound and intuit – which inturn brings awareness to the blocks, and heightens the balance and healing experience.
- Practical hands-on approach with lots of easy to follow step-by-step demonstrations showing every technique and remedy used in each course with ample question and answer time and plenty of practice time on massage tables with other students within the group to integrate the techniques learned.
- Enjoy learning, connecting with and using natural remedies including essential oils, crystals, colour, flower essences, colour, balancing sprays & oils, sound, acupressure, nutrition, oracle healing cards, Nature’s Healing Chi plus a heap more in the advanced kinesiology courses to bring out metaphors and awareness as part of the session.
- The most up to date information presented in clear, comprehensive colour course training manuals which include a kinesiology balancing protocol and session sheet templates for ease of use at home or in your own clinic environment.
- Well laid out in-class Practical Assessments; Easy to follow and complete Case Study Templates to use at home; Straight forward online open book Written Assessments.
- Learn directly with Denise Robinson – Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology modality founder, successful business owner, kinesiology practitioner, recognised mentor, course author, instructor, trainer, assessor, emotion chart developer and heart-centred product creator. She will share her knowledge as a Kinesiology business owner and bring her passion, love of kinesiology, wealth of information and 16 years of actual hands-on client, clinic and sole-trader business experience into the kinesiology learning environment.
- Be fully certified, insured and practicing in your own professional Kinesiology business as an Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner with confidence and integrity in 10 months!
- On completion of the program be able to facilitate eight Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshops while building your own Kinesiology business and clientele.
- Connect with like-minded beautiful souls, make lifelong connections and friendships and be included in our student Facebook group to stay connected, informed and supported on your kinesiology journey.
By The Bay Kinesiology looks forward to being part of your exciting and nurturing Kinesiology journey and should you have any questions or would like to connect with us, feel free to give us a call or send us an email.