Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology
Instructor Training Program
Are you interested in teaching By The Bay Kinesiology’s Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Accredited Courses in your area and growing your Kinesiology presence and profile in your community? Our unique specialised international Instructor Training Program encompasses all our empowering Accredited Kinesiology Courses:
- Kineasy Intro Course ~ 2 days
- Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence & Character ~ 2 days
- Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology ~ 4 days
- Chakra Healing Kinesiology ~ 2 days
- Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology ~ 2 days
- Aura Balancing Kinesiology ~ 2 days
By The Bay Kinesiology’s (BTBK) Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Training Program teaches practitioners how to teach our powerful courses with confidence, flow and ease.
This supportive international program delves into many new and wonderful kinesiology techniques, tools, skills and ways to setup and build a successful kinesiology training business so you can grow, flourish and receive recognition and financial reward. We will revise all the techniques from the Kineasy Intro Course to reinforce a solid kinesiology foundation and teach you everything you need to know to teach with integrity and passion.
Learn face to face online and in person with Denise Robinson (Modality Creator, Course Author, Trainer, Instructor & Successful Business Owner) the following three empowering modules, which follow on from the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program:
6 – Kinesiology Class Preparation
7 – Teaching Classes
8 – Teaching Classes and Instructor Administration
We are making it easy to attend our 4-day program with the first module completed online in a ‘Zoom Conference’ during school hours (AEDST) followed up with 2 days face-to-face with Denise Robinson (in-person in most capital cities) to learn and present all the hands on components.
You will connect, learn, grow and evolve with other Kinesiology Practitioners and be welcomed as part of the ‘By The Bay Kinesiology’ family, where you will feel supported on your journey with regular online catch-ups, a special Instructor Facebook group, advertising assistance and unique Masterclasses for our Advanced Kinesiology Courses.
On completion of this program you will be recognised as a ‘Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor’ and be able to share your passion, knowledge and love of Kinesiology with others. Denise has put her heart and soul into this program to make it professional, easy to understand and has provided you everything so that your business can thrive.
All Instructor Training Program participants will receive a Gratitude Gift Voucher to use on By The Bay Kinesiology products.
Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Training Program Pathway
Kinesiology Instructor Training Program Modules, Content & Breakdown of Hours
Prerequisites to attend Instructor Training Program:
- Attended all Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology courses:
- Kineasy Intro Course Proficiency for 27 hours (must have attended the two day Kineasy Intro Course from August 2017 onwards). If you have attended a previous Kineasy Intro Course or are a Registered Kinesiology Practitioner, you still must attend this course, however you will be given a 50% ‘repeater fee’ discount on enrolment.
- Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character course Proficiency for 31 hours.
- Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology (Emotional Meridian Harmony Kinesiology) course Proficiency for 47 hours.
- Chakra Healing Kinesiology Proficiency for 31 hours.
- Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology Proficiency for 31 hours.
- Aura Balancing Kinesiology Proficiency for 31 hours.
- Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Program Modules 1-5 Proficiency for 75 hours.
- Complete our Online Application Form (refer link below) and then if successful, have a Phone Interview with Denise Robinson and her Business Manager to discuss your eligibility for this program including your Kinesiology background, experience, current Kinesiology clinic dynamics, philosophy, working style, future plans, dreams, aspirations and why you are passionate about teaching our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Courses. This interview process is vital as it ensures that we are bringing like-minded, passionate and inspiring teachers together to ensure we all thrive as a part of the By The Bay Kinesiology team.
- Signed Confidentiality & Copyright Agreement.
Prerequisites to teach courses:
- Completed all components, assessments and requirements of By The Bay Kinesiology’s Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Training Program and obtained a Certificate as a ‘Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor’ which is valid for a two year period (calendar year).
- Instructors must teach the Kineasy Intro Course twice to a minimum of 8 students prior to teaching any of the other more advanced Kinesiology courses.
- Instructors must have attended and achieved competency in each Kinesiology course prior to obtaining a Certificate as an ‘Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor’ enabling you to teach it
- Qualified, Certified or Registered Kinesiology Practitioner. Must have own clinic and be actively practising Kinesiology.
- Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance to teach courses, available through our recommended provider, Fenton Green.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Signed BTBK Instructor Agreement for the term of two years
- Complete Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements every two (2) years as specified in the Instructor Agreement to maintain Active EMK Instructor Certification
Proficiency Assessment Requirements
Students must achieve competency with a 75% pass mark in all of the following assessments:
- Active participation and attendance in group online face-to-face module
- Online module short answer questionnaire
- Online module multiple choice questionnaire
- Homework and assessment tasks required throughout the program which align with topics discussed in each module (refer program outline for further homework and assessment tasks)
- Multiple practical in class presentations and demonstrations on topics from the Kineasy Intro Course, presented as if you were teaching a Kinesiology class
Once competency is achieved for By The Bay Kinesiology’s Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Training Program you will receive:
- Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency for Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Training Program for 100 hours (total program hours)
- Certificate as a ‘Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor’ valid for a period of two years and you will be eligible to teach:
- Kineasy Intro Course – 27 hours
In addition to the above you will also be eligible to teach By The Bay Kinesiology’s advanced Kinesiology Courses once you have met the following criteria:
- Taught the Kineasy Intro Course twice to a minimum of 8 students
- Attended and obtained proficiency in the advanced Kinesiology course you would like to teach
- Attended the specific Instructor Masterclass on each individual advanced Kinesiology Course ie. Chakra Healing Kinesiology, approx. 2 hour Online Group Zoom Conference Call (min. 4 instructors required) to discuss specific course content and instructor teaching requirements. Fee $150 per Masterclass.
By The Bay Kinesiology’s advanced Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Courses include:
- Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character Course – 31 hours
- Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology Course – 47 hours
- Chakra Healing Kinesiology – 31 hours
- Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology – 31 hours
- Aura Balancing Kinesiology – 31 hours
When the above requirements have been met you will be issued with a Certificate as a ‘Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor’ for the applicable course/s each valid for a two year period from the date of completing this Instructor Training Program and up for renewal every two years on completion of CPE requirements.
Accreditation: Please note this Instructor Training Program is independent and Copyright to By The Bay Kinesiology not accredited with any Association.
By The Bay Kinesiology’s Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructors are very important to us and will be provided with ongoing nurturing and support from Denise and our administration team plus we will welcome you as part of By The Bay Kinesiology’s team and family! Complimentary support provided to instructors includes:
- Quarterly Online Instructor Team Video calls – to maintain registration all instructors must attend at least 2 per annum.
- Access to BTBK specific closed group Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Facebook page to communicate and integrate with other instructors, share information, ask questions, celebrate your classes, share photos and support each other.
- Eligible to attend any course Denise is teaching and assist or co-teach parts with her to build confidence and gain additional teaching experience.
- Instructor and class dates listings on By The Bay Kinesiology’s website with a link to your website.
- Class date listing with your applicable AIK or AKA association.
Specific Instructor Masterclasses on each individual advanced Kinesiology Course ie. Chakra Healing Kinesiology, approx. 2 hour Online Group Zoom Conference Call (min. 4 instructors required) to discuss specific course content and instructor teaching requirements. Fee $150 per Masterclass.
To purchase any of our unique beautiful heart-centred products used in our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology courses or training programs such as our Five Element & Meridian Emotions Chart, Chakra Emotions Chart, Element Balancing Sprays & Oils, Chakra Balancing Sprays & Oils, Crystal Reference Chart, Essential Oil Chart, Colour Therapy Chart or Clearing Spray please click on the highlighted words or icons below to be directed to the shop.