Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology
Instructor Training Program ~ Starts July 2019!!!
Are you interested in teaching By The Bay Kinesiology’s Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Accredited Courses in your area and growing your Kinesiology presence and profile in your community? A unique specialised Australia-wide Instructor Training Program starts in July 2019 for all our empowering Accredited Kinesiology Courses and Heart-centred Community Wellbeing Workshops:
- Kineasy Intro Course
- Chakra Healing Kinesiology
- Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence & Character
- Emotional Meridian Harmony Kinesiology
- Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology
- Aura Balancing Kinesiology
- Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Series – 7 x 3 hour Wellbeing Workshops
By The Bay Kinesiology’s (BTBK) Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Training Program is unique, specialised and will provide you with all the information, skills and depth of knowledge required to teach our empowering AIK & AKA Accredited Kinesiology Courses with confidence, flow and ease Australia-wide while feeling supported to build a successful training business which brings recognition and financial reward.
We are making it easy to attend our 8-day program with the first component being 6 days online in a ‘Zoom Conference’ once per week in school hours followed up with a face-to-face weekend with Denise Robinson in most capital cities to learn and present all the hands on components – yes she will fly to you!!
Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Training Program focuses on practical knowledge, presentation skills, communication and marketing strategies. We will delve into different learning and teaching styles, time management, problem solving, administrative processes and revision of all skills and knowledge learnt in our courses with a particular emphasis on the Kineasy Intro Course.
Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Training Program Pathway
- Kinesiology – all about Kinesiology; how to explain it, speak about it in easy to understand kinesiology language and teach it so students pick it up quickly, easily and with confidence; show simple muscle testing techniques and make your students flourish while learning this amazing new art!
- Course Content Overview – A strong emphasis will be on the foundations of Kinesiology especially concepts from the Kineasy Intro Course including muscle testing, pre-checks, goal setting, circuit retaining mode, connection points, remedies, protocols and session sheets plus building confidence in teaching the simplest of techniques and then how to build on these concepts with our more advanced courses, tools and techniques.
- Teaching BTBK Classes – Enrolment Forms; Manuals; Lesson Plans; Time Management; Certificates; Venue requirements; Checklist for classes; Balancing remedies; Tools & Techniques; Engaging students clearly and confidently; Role playing different scenarios; Breaks; Fun games; Reading the audience; Assessing students competency; Evaluation forms; Ground rules; Policy & Guidelines; Training plans and everything else required to teach our courses.
- Communication & Presentation Skills – Engaging presentations; Identifying, breaking down and building up strengths and weaknesses; Understanding our self-talk; Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs; Feel / Want / Willing; Active Listening; The Dirty Dozen; Different learning styles – Kinesthetic, Auditory or Visual; Creative problem solving; Effective ways to communicate; Teaching for success; Reading body language; Taking control and being adaptive in a classroom; Self responsibility model.
- Emotions & Metaphors – Showing students how to test emotions accurately and with confidence; understanding metaphors and emotions of different body parts, dis-ease’s, physical symptoms and emotional stressors; how to teach students these important skills; metaphors and emotions for all remedies used in our courses and explaining to students the relevance of these beautiful remedies such as crystals, essential oils, flower essences, sound, colour, acupressure, affirmations, shells, nature’s remedies, healing cards and much more.
- Marketing & Advertising Strategies – Marketing classes; Speaking about Kinesiology in public; Self-promotion; Marketing BTBK community wellbeing workshops; Website presence; Engaging people through Facebook, Instagram and so much more!
- Administration – Class Rosters; Code of Ethics; Teacher requirements and involvement; Assessment results and record keeping; Certificate ordering; Systems and business management strategies for success; CPE requirements; BTBK policy & instructor requirements; Fee structure and royalties; Respectful interactions and behaviour; Conflict resolution guidelines; Student & Instructor evaluations and feedback forms; BTBK Instructor Agreement.
Prerequisites to attend Instructor Training:
- Kineasy Intro Course Proficiency for 20 hours (must have attended the two day Kineasy Intro Course from August 2017 onwards). If you have attended a previous Kineasy Intro Course or are a Registered Kinesiology Practitioner, you still must attend this course, however you will be given a 50% ‘repeater fee’ discount on enrolment.
Prerequisites to teach courses:
- Completed all components, assessments and requirements of By The Bay Kinesiology’s Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Training Program and obtained a Certificate of Instructor Proficiency.
- Attended and achieved competency in the courses you wish to teach
- Qualified, Registered & Practicing Kinesiology Practitioner with AIK, AKA or ATMS
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (If/when required by Associations – currently not required)
- Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance to teach courses
- Signed BTBK Instructor Agreement including Code of Ethics for the term of two years
- Attend Continuing Professional Education (CPE) with Denise Robinson via Zoom Conference online every two (2) years to maintain teacher recognition and eligibility
- Attend a minimum of four (4) bi-monthly Instructor Team Meetings per annum
- Advertise and teach at least two (2) BTBK courses per annum to maintain registration
Program Hours Breakdown and Expectations
|Instructor Training Program Topic||Requirement||
|Online face-to-face Zoom Conference||6 days – 9.30 am – 3.00 pm (5 hours per day)||
|Homework – various reading, activities and tasks based on topics covered||2.5 hours per week for 5 weeks||
|Practical Presentation Preparation time for each Zoom Conference||2 hours per week for 5 weeks||
|Multiple Choice Online Assessment – 40 questions||After 6 week Zoom Conference complete and prior to in-person training||
|Short Answer Online Assessment – 20 questions||After 6 week Zoom Conference and prior to in-person training||
|In-Person face-to-face weekend training in Melbourne (or your area – minimum 2 participants required for Denise to fly interstate)||2 x days – 9.00 am – 5.30 pm||
|Final Presentation Preparation Homework||4 hours||
|Total Program Hours||
Proficiency Assessment Requirements
Students must achieve competency with a 75% pass mark in all of the following assessments:
- Oral questions throughout the 8 days of training on different subject matters
- Online short answer questionnaire
- Online multiple choice questionnaire
- Weekly homework requirements throughout the program which align with topics discussed in each session
- Multiple practical in class presentations on topics relevant to teaching given as if you were teaching a class
- One final 30 minute topic presentation in face-to-face training given as if you were teaching a class
Certificate of Instructor Proficiency
Once competency is achieved for By The Bay Kinesiology’s Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Training Program you will be receive a Certificate of Instructor Proficiency which recognises you as a Certified and Qualified By The Bay Kinesiology Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Course Instructor and you will be eligible to teach:
- Kineasy Intro Course – 20 hours
- Plus By The Bay Kinesiology’s Community Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Series:
- Balance & Flow Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Mind-Body Energy Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Mind Chill Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Heart Connection Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Rebalance the Brain Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Switch-off & Sleep Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Uplift Your Soul Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
In addition to the above, if you have attended and obtained proficiency in any of the following By The Bay Kinesiology Accredited Courses you will also be eligible to teach that course:
- Chakra Healing Kinesiology – 26 hours
- Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character Course – 26 hours
- Emotional Meridian Harmony Kinesiology Course – 30 hours
- Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology – 26 hours* (*awaiting accreditation)
- Aura Balancing Kinesiology – 26 hours* (*awaiting accreditation)
If you have not yet attended and gained proficiency in any of the above additional courses, you will be required to attend, gain proficiency and complete a 1:1 online refresher meeting with Denise Robinson. Once these requirements have been met you will be issued with a Certificate of Instructor Proficiency for the applicable course/s.
Kinesiology Instructor Training Program – Online & In-Person Australia-wide – 8 Days
ONLINE FACE-TO-FACE COMPONENT
Duration: 6 days (1 x per week) face to face on a Zoom Conference
2019 Online Dates: 25 July; 1 August, 8 August, 15, August, 22 August, 29 August
Online Times: 9.30 am – 3.00 pm AEDST (Melbourne time)
Venue: Your home or office ~ Zoom Conference on your computer!!
Trainer: Denise Robinson
IN-PERSON FACE-TO-FACE COMPONENT
Duration: 2 days (1 x weekend)
2019 Face-to-face Dates: a weekend to be determined between Oct-Dec 2019
Times: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Venue: Melbourne and around Australia – to be determined in Capital Cities or your local area (dependent on location of participants, a minimum of two participants required in your area)
Trainer: Denise Robinson
Total Investment: $3,500 inc. GST
Deposit: $350 due on enrolment
Enrolments Open: 1 February 2019
Payment Plan available.