How do I become a Qualified, Registered and Practicing Kinesiology Practitioner?
Kinesiology can be learned easily by anyone and everyone, especially those interested in health, healing, energy, the cause of dis-ease, personal development and growth. Our exciting and specialised accredited kinesiology courses and training will change your perception of life as you look within during your kinesiology journey towards a beautiful and inspiring path of love, health and well-being.
Here are some of the benefits of studying Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Accredited Courses with By The Bay Kinesiology:
- We offer a range of diverse courses from the very basics and foundations of Kinesiology with our Kineasy Intro. Course, through to our more advanced courses where we cover a multitude of various topics including, Metaphors and Emotional Connections in the Body, Chakras, Elements, Meridians, Transpersonal Chakras, Auras and a whole heap more!
- Adult style learning with ample practical hands on practice time
- Learning fun natural healing remedies in all courses including essential oils, crystals, colour, flower essences, sound, nutrition, affirmations and SO much more!
- Warm friendly learning environment with small class sizes (max. 16 students)
- Supported and nurtured pathway with plenty of guidance and mentoring along the way
- All courses include a comprehensive reference manual, clear and easy to understand laminated protocol and easy to follow session sheet template
- Straight forward online open book written assessments and in-class practical assessment plus practical take home easy to understand case studies
- No long-term commitment – choose your own pace and which course you want to study when – pay as you go – payment plans available
- Ability to be fully qualified, registered and practicing in under 12 months with the AIK!!
- Learning from successful business owner, kinesiology practitioner, course author, instructor trainer/assessor and emotion chart developer Denise Robinson
- Connect with like-minded beautiful souls and make lifelong friendships
If you are interested in becoming a Qualified, Registered and Practicing Kinesiology Practitioner there are two peak kinesiology bodies that you may select to register with – either the Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) or the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA).
In order to help you understand the requirements that both associations require to enable you to be accredited, qualified, insured and up and practicing as a Kinesiologist we have summarised these below. We are excited that By The Bay Kinesiology can provide you with all the empowering and in-depth kinesiology hours required to be qualified, and registered with the AIK in less than 12 months!!
So what’s your first step you may ask….? Kineasy Intro. Course!! Join us for a taste tester into the wonderful and inspiring world of Kinesiology with the two day eye-opening and fun ‘Kineasy Intro. Course’ where you will learn all the foundations of Kinesiology, muscle testing, life skills, tonnes of natural healing remedies and how to do your first mini Kinesiology balance!! This course is also the pre-requisite course for all of our other empowering courses and once complete you are eligible to attend all other courses we have on offer and we know you will thrive delving into our empowering in-depth Accredited Kinesiology Courses covering Chakras, Elements, Meridians and so much more.
By The Bay Kinesiology looks forward to being a part of your exciting and nurturing Kinesiology journey and should you have any questions or would like to connect with us, feel free to give us a call or send us an email.
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) Practitioner Registration requirements:
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) Practitioner Registration requirements:
Refer to the AKA website for the Accredited Kinesiology Courses List or for the AKA Level 4 Membership Details and the AKA Member Application Form for Workshop Study Model.