Ash is a natural when it comes to connecting with others at a heart level, really tuning into her clients needs, offering nurturing support and assisting them to move through life’s challenges with ease. She has a high sense of intuition and compassion that enables her to empathise with and understand her clients on many levels.
Throughout her time as a Holistic Counsellor, Ash has helped people from all walks of life, get back in touch with their passions and purpose, in order to help them connect back in with themselves and get the most out of their external environment. She loves working with kids, teenagers, women and men to nurture their soul and facilitate growth.
Ash is an avid reader, with a keen interest in self-development, spirituality, natural health, astrology and psychology. Having completed her Bachelor in Psychology, Certificate in Holistic Counselling and Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner certification, you can expect a full bodied, integrative and natural approach to help you along your healing journey.
She is passionate about bringing your spiritual, mental and emotional health into balance. Through her own interactions along her holistic healing journey, she understands the ups and downs we all go through, and offers a sincere and genuine approach to her sessions with clients and has an innate ability to connect with all humans big and small.
Through her warm, calm and nurturing approach, Ash offers a variety of tools and techniques to assist with:
- Overcoming challenges & obstacles
- Easing anxiety & overwhelm
- Silencing negative self-talk & intrusive thoughts
- Clearing outdated belief systems & patterns
- Relationship challenges with self & others
- Clear and healthy boundaries
- Clarity & direction
- Find purpose & meaning in life
- Building confidence
- Activating your full potential
- Anxiety, self-worth and confidence working with children of all ages
Through her holistic approach, Ash looks at the whole person and the environment that they’re in, in order to achieve balance and a sense of fulfilment in her clients life.
Ash lives in Langwarrin with her Partner Aaron and completely loveable Groodle, Dermie. In her spare time, she can be found spending a lot of time at the beach, getting in the water on those chilly mornings, grounding at the park, thrifting at op shops or socialising out in nature with family and friends. She loves to cook nutritious meals for her family, and lets her energy out through strength training, walking and pilates/yoga.
- Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Certificate Holistic Counselling and Meditation Teaching
- Reiki Level 1
- Associate Degree in Fashion Textiles Merchandising
- Level 1 Energetic Development Course
Included in the session fee are flower essences if required.
To book an appointment time with Ash Hodgson please click on the button below to be directed to our online ‘Appointment Booking Request Form’.