This 2.5 day fascinating and fulfilling accredited kinesiology course was developed by Denise Robinson and has been evolving with passion since 2007. It covers everything you need to know about the bodies very intricate emotional and physical channels called meridians and acupressure points along the meridian lines. Our meridians are connected to all our vital organs so when pain, stress or dis-ease enters the body, the Chi or energy of our organs and meridians is disturbed.
This nurturing course provides deep knowledge of meridians, including their function and relationship with the organs, emotional attributes, physical relevance and metaphors to relate to your body and life.
During the course you will be working cohesively on achieving deep resonating goals and intentions to align the body to being its greatest self. Muscle testing is used to tap into the subconscious mind to determine which meridians/organs are imbalanced. Awareness of the emotional connection to the meridians is discovered and an imperative part of the journey. Plus you will be using beautiful natural healing remedies and powerful acupressure points to assists clearing blockages allowing your body the opportunity to naturally thrive and heal itself.
You will enjoy feeling Chi move through your fingers as you learn many different ways to work with acupressure points on the body. The Eight Extraordinary meridians are a significant part to this process. Experience profound healing balances on yourself and while working with others, which will see you look at life through different lenses. A truly heartfelt, passionate, fun and enlivening course in a bubble of Chi!
A clear, detailed, comprehensive and easy to use step-by-step 130 page manual accompanies this course. Emotional Meridian Harmony Kinesiology is a powerful course and opens your perspective to be always listening to your body and learning the lessons it is speaking to you with. This course strongly builds an appreciation and understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine and the body’s amazing and intricate meridian energy system and chi life force.
- Locations of the 14 meridian lines in the body – Central, Governing, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, Gall Bladder, Liver, Lung, Large Intestine
- Related organs, organ energy, element, peak hours of day, paired organ, colour, physical branches, attributes and the function of each meridian in detail
- Emotional and Physical indications of an imbalanced and balanced meridian
- How to test and identify when a meridian is out of balance using muscle reflex testing and alarm points
- Finger modes for meridian/acupressure points and all correction healing remedies
- Detailed meridian remedy information and practical application for: Meridian lines; Acupressure points; Neuro-Emotional reflex points; Essential Oils; Crystals; Colour; Sound; Flower Essences; Nutrition; Affirmations; Other Activities; Emotional Stress Release (ESR); Oracle/Healing Cards; Energy healing; Nature’s remedies; Moxibustion; Elephant Warmer and Tiger Warmer; Plus more!
- Acupressure points are taught in meaningful, practical ways. Yuan Source Points, Luo Connecting Points, Jing Well Points, Accumulation Points, Association Points, Tonification Points, Sedation Points, Influential Points and Master Points are all thoroughly presented with effective strategies to use during treatments to provide deep healing and transformation.
- The language and beauty of the ‘Eight Extraordinary Meridians’. These meridians are a healing system within themselves which support the other 12 meridians giving a sense of freedom. These points are very precious, marvellous, extraordinary and amazing to work with.
- Full step by step laminated balancing procedure for Emotional Meridian Harmony Kinesiology including an easy to follow template session sheet.
- Practical application of the full Emotional Meridian Harmony Kinesiology balance including using all remedies on other workshop participants.
Pre-requisite: Kineasy Intro Course or 100 hours Category A course. Confident muscle testing, circuit locating and circuit retaining mode with stacking is required.
30 hours Category “B” (20 hours class (2.5 days) + 10 hours take home assessment and case studies).
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours:
20 hours attendance / 30 hours proficiency
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA).
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued for 20 hours after completion of class hours. Once competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued for 30 hours.
“I feel empowered with knowledge and confident with action due to Denise’s expertise. Thank you!” Lisa, August 2016.
“A deep, beautiful experience with wonderful teaching and learning – thank you Denise.” Jane, August 2016.
“Absolutely loved it! I have loved learning everything about the body’s meridians and how it complements my nursing background. Will recommend this highly to anyone wanting to embrace the learning of kinesiology!” Kathleen, August 2016.
“Amazing, empowering course that allows you to explore yourself and others while learning.” Paige, August 2016.
“I feel that Emotional Meridian Harmony Kinesiology has given me the tools to embrace Kinesiology as a career path.” Rachael, November 2015.
“I enjoyed it so much that I am seriously considering a career change.” Brenda, November 2015.
“Excellent, informative, well structured. As a teacher, great, knowledgeable, friendly and very organised.” Marketa, May 2015.
“Denise is an excellent teacher with a huge bank of knowledge and an awesome personality.” Daniel, May 2015.
“Denise’s courses are always fun, practical and dynamic. I couldn’t recommend more highly!” Tanya, August 2014.
“Denise is an amazing and supportive teacher.” Elizabeth, May 2014.
“Deep emotional balancing, excellent, really loved it.” Debbie, May 2014.
“Great, interesting and pleasing. Denise is a great mentor and very patient. Very excited on the path I shall be taking.” Leigh, May 2014.
“Informative, empowering, easy to follow. I found the course to be clearly laid out and easy to follow and understand. It was also very effective and easy to apply.” Amanda, May 2014.
“Enlightening, thorough, informative, brilliant, well designed. Knowledgeable, clean and concise.” Fiona, May 2014.
“I love all Denise’s courses, she has a great method of teaching which balances theory and prac in a supportive and fun environment. I can’t get enough! Thank you!” Tanya, October 2011.
“Wonderful, invigorating, exciting. Denise is always fabulous. Bought a lot of things together. I am really excited and vitalised with all the positive energy – finally am willing to go with what I’m being told by a greater force!!” Marg, October 2011.
“I really enjoyed learning about Meridians, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. A warm positive experience. It’s fascinating.” Julia, October 2009.
“This is an informative class teaching us how to cope with daily stress and improve our general health, very enjoyable.” Natasha, May 2008
“I thoroughly enjoyed attending this most unique, positive, life-changing course delivered by the very gifted and entertaining Denise.” Mary, April 2008.
Kinesiology Course Information – Melbourne
Course Dates: Evening 23 & 24-25 June 2017
Times: Friday Evening: 5 pm – 9 pm; Sat/Sun: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Instructor: Denise Robinson
Venue: The Garden, 4 Ross Smith Avenue, Frankston, Melbourne, Victoria
Investment: $650 inc. GST
Enrolments Close: 9 June 2017
Payment plans are available, contact Denise to discuss payment options.
CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO SHOP TO PURCHASE TRAINING MANUAL SEPARATE TO COURSE